Sunday, December 25, 2005

Image Holiday Special 2005 and Christmas

I happened to read the Image Holiday Special 2005 last, and I was all set to tell y'all what I thought of it...but then I said to myself, "Man, do you really want to say negative stuff about a holiday-themed comic book on CHRISTMAS, for pete's sake? That seems so petty." So, well, I'm not going to. Merry Christmas, folks!


Anonymous daniel apodaca said...

You don't have to pretend to be nice anymore, Brian. Santa already brought the gifts.

12/25/2005 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger cheng said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more maple mesos. Do you want to have a try? Come on and mesos can make you happy.You can change a lot cheap mesos for play games. I often go and play online game. Playing online games can make much maplestory mesos. And you will feel well. And you can use the maple story mesos do what you want to do in the online game.

3/25/2009 09:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home