Sunday, February 26, 2006

Keeping it Estoreal

I understand that the New York Comic-Con was a total mess (on the train ride home, I read the paper where it quotes one of the organizers as saying he was hoping to get 15,000 people on Saturday. 15,000 people!!! You can get 15,000 people to show up for, like, a Eddie Munster Fan Convention in New York City!) today, so that is why I will forgive you folks for not coming by the Comics Should Be Good meet-up. However, I will also provide a shout-out to RAB, who DID attend.

Check out his blog here. It is neat. It is called Estoreal. In the spirit of Grant Morrison, he uses "Made-up words that seem like they ought to mean something." I think we can all get behind that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Callahan said...

I would have loved to attend the meet-up afterwards, but (a) my wife and I had to drive back to Massachusetts and (b) we ended up leaving way earlier then we thought we would because the convention was so packed and uncomfortable.

I'm posting a con report on my blog right now, check out my GeniusboyFiremelon blog at geniusboyfiremelon.blogspot.com when you get a chance.

2/26/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Brian, sincere thanks for the shout-out. I got home from the convention only to find my net access down, so I'm only finding out about it now...and I haven't had a chance to make any posts about the con yet. So much for capitalizing on my fifteen minutes!

Anyway...next year at Eddie Munster Con, right?

3/01/2006 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

christian louboutin shoes
louboutin shoes
arizona cardinals jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
clippers jersey for sale
nike shoes
san francisco 49ers jerseys

4/06/2018 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0905
pandora
snapbacks wholesale
supreme shirt
canada goose jackets
red bottom shoes
pandora jewelry outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet
lacoste outlet
nike soldes femme

9/04/2018 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home