Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tomorrow Begins Christmas Should Be Good

And I'll be reviewing five Christmas specials from this year on each day until (and inculding Christmas). I missed the Punisher Christmas one, so that is the only one that will not get reviewed. ANYhow, there IS a bit of a reader interaction part, as I am also going to do "The Top Ten Christmas Covers" starting tomorrow until (and including) Christmas, counting down two a day. I already have some ideas picked out for my top ten, but what you folks can do is suggest some covers NOW that I might have criminally overlooked, in which case, I can add them to my list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Burton said...

I suggest Liberty Meadows #29. It's got Brandy. Oooo, Brandeee.

12/20/2005 06:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're interested, there's a good review of Punisher: Silent Night up over at 2 Guys Buying Comics.

12/21/2005 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger cheng said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more ro zeny. Do you want to have a try? Come on and ragnarok zeny can make you happy.You can change a lot iro zeny for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the same time. Playing online games can make much cheap zeny. And you can use the ragnarok online zeny do what you want to do in the online game. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

3/25/2009 09:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home