Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tomorrow Begins Christmas Should Be Good

And I'll be reviewing five Christmas specials from this year on each day until (and inculding Christmas). I missed the Punisher Christmas one, so that is the only one that will not get reviewed. ANYhow, there IS a bit of a reader interaction part, as I am also going to do "The Top Ten Christmas Covers" starting tomorrow until (and including) Christmas, counting down two a day. I already have some ideas picked out for my top ten, but what you folks can do is suggest some covers NOW that I might have criminally overlooked, in which case, I can add them to my list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're interested, there's a good review of Punisher: Silent Night up over at 2 Guys Buying Comics.

12/21/2005 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home