Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This Artist Is Good - Tom Neely

Drat, I had this whole piece written out to tell you folks how impressive the work of the artist Tom Neely was, and then I find out that, since his sequential artwork samples on his website are only in flash, I cannot copy the images to show you folks samples of his work. That is too bad, as his ability to pick up styles like a sponge is truly impressive, and even when he draws in his own style (without any hint of influence of other cartoons or comic strips), he is still a strong storyteller who can make a page fly by or drag on to the point where it is brutal to watch (but you can't turn away). Alas, I have no sequential art samples to show you here, so all I can do is link you to the site where he has his samples, which is here. I guess it is better than nothing (unless some kind soul would find it in their hearts to scan me some pages...hehe)!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, just get yourself MWSnap. It's a nifty open source screen capture utility. I use it for all of my blogging. Love your blog. Thanks!

Best,

Tim Vojta
www.satragon.com

12/28/2005 08:49:00 AM  
Blogger Hate Filled Poster said...

Or you could just hit the print screen button and paste it into Microsoft Paint and crop it, at least if you're not on a Mac.

12/28/2005 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

You can do that, Shane?

Sweet.

I will do that!

And thanks, Tim, too!

12/28/2005 03:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those "s'super" comics are a dream come true of comedy genius.

12/29/2005 05:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home