Saturday, March 25, 2006

Free swag!

In the continuing effort to bring our good readers comics that they might have missed, I search the Internet, yeoman-like, to find people giving stuff away. And lo! I have found someone else! Andrew Dabb, the writer of Atomika, which as you know I dig, is giving away the first six issues. All you have to do is follow the link and leave a pithy comment explaining why you want them.
If you're interested in reading some brief reviews of the six issues (for the first few three or so, I was quick, but then it got more interesting and my reviews got slightly more in-depth), here you are: issue #1 (which came out so long ago that Cronin hadn't even "discovered" my talent for pissing off large groups of the comics-buying public), issue #2, issue #3, issue #4, issue #5, and issue #6. It's a good book that has gotten better as it has gone along. And it's free, people! F.R.E.E.!

Read More

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, as an German, I have to say that the laptop batteries costume, name and idea of a national super-heroe like "Captain Germany" (Marvel) ist totally inane.

8/27/2008 06:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home