Sunday, April 23, 2006

Trying Something New Out

I don't think I write enough reviews for new books, so I'm trying something new out this Wednesday. I'm just warning y'all in advance because it may look a little weird - because, so as to not use up too much space, it'll just be the titles.

On a dorkier note, I also wish to announce the "Cool Points" program at Comics Should Be Good. It's simple enough - I ask people for info about something that I am curious about and I offer a certain amount of cool points for it - then whoever supplies the info gets the cool points. Top Three point-getters get listed on the sidebar! There may or may not be material rewards for Cool Point winners (haven't thought that far - seems likely, though) - but you get the immaterial bragging rights, and that's worth its weight in gold (but since bragging rights are immaterial, they do not weight anything, I'm afraid).

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I like you and all that, Brian, but I don't think I want any "physical rewards," cool points or no.

4/23/2006 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

Are these points redeemable for delicious, delicious pie? I am so there.

Seriously, I'm with Michael. The game is its own reward. In the words of Torrance Shipman: bring it on.

4/23/2006 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Perhaps material would be a better word?

4/23/2006 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I nominate Vasu (the guy who said that Professor X could read Black Bolt's mind during meetings). I know you didn't ask for it but reading his comment gave me such a "damn, that's right" feeling.

4/24/2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0526

swarovski outlet
clarks shoes
nike air max 2015
moncler jackets
nike presto
true religion outlet
suns jerseys
canada goose parka
oakley sunglasses
canada goose coats

5/25/2018 11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home