Monday, November 21, 2005

I pimp because I can!

If you're ordering through Previews, here is a comic you might enjoy in the November issue (yes, I know it's well into November, but you can still order from it):

Action Figure: From the Journals of Richard Marzelak. It's on page 228. It's published by Baboon Books, on whose web site you can read more about it. It's 32 pages, in black and white and red, and it's $3.50. Richard Marcej, the creator of the series, sent me a little promotional kit, and it looks pretty good. I'm ordering it, and in case you skipped over it in Previews, I thought I'd give it a shout-out. Just so you know. It looks fun.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cronin said...

I'll admit that the magnet WAS pretty sweet.

As for the book...I don't know if I am as optimistic about it as you are. :)

11/21/2005 04:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home