Thursday, September 15, 2005

Chats Should Be Good - Roger Stern!

I don't know if I ever mentioned it here, but I always had a fondness for the writing of Roger Stern. I enjoyed his work on Avengers, Incredible Hulk, Amazing Spider-Man, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Starman and Superman (if I'm leaving something out, I apologize). So I am very pleased to say that I am moderating a Roger Stern chat on Comic Book Resources this Monday, September 20th.

It will be on Monday, September 20th, at 5:00 PM PDT/8:00 PM EDT.

If you are already a member of CBR, then you just have to hit "Comic Chat," and then hit "vBChat Room Change" and choose to join the room marked "Roger Stern Chat."

If you are NOT already a member of CBR, you just have have to register, which is no big deal, as it's free. Just click here to register.

I hope some of you make it, but if you don't, well, that is more time for me to ask questions.

Total fanboy moment for me here.

Read More

1 Comments:

Blogger T. said...

I think Roger Stern was one of the few people who genuinely captured Spider-Man's character as Stan Lee envisioned him. It's a shame his run was so short while David Michilinie, who didn't get the character at all, had a HUGE run. I always wonder why Stern left so soon, that run could have been so great if it was longer.

9/15/2005 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home