Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I Can't Believe It's Brad Curran!

Yes, you may have thought eight was enough...but you were wrong!

Welcome to the blog our latest contributor (and our last, at least until maybe Easter), Brad Curran!!

Brad is a fine writer, and he insisted to me that he read enough comics to be able to contribute, so since we all love him, we had to have him come join us.

So welcome, Brad!


Blogger Brad Curran said...

Neither can I. Neither can I... Anyway, I'll save the introductions for when I can log in, so I can get away with posting any new content for at least a day. That is, if I can log in, which I can't seem to now. Talk about an auspicious debut.

3/23/2005 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Bill Reed said...

Jeezum crow, the army is expanding. Welcome aboard.

3/23/2005 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Brad's name comes above yours in the list of Contributers now, Brain!

damn, what's my password?


3/24/2005 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

" Haha! Brad's name comes above yours in the list of Contributers now, Brain!"

As well it well it should.

Remember, this is a GROUP BLOG!

"damn, what's my password?"

Is this like the time you forgot what your screen name was?

3/24/2005 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

Group Blog? Don't you mean Croni........NO! Stop! Not the Rubber Chicken Torture!!!!! No!!!!!! I'll be good!!!!!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

3/24/2005 05:30:00 AM  
Blogger Brad Curran said...

So that's why there was no hazing when I joined.

3/24/2005 08:49:00 AM  
Blogger Brad Curran said...

Oh, and thanks for the welcome, Bill.

3/24/2005 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher Burton said...

Brad Curran?!!


3/25/2005 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger cheng said...

What do you know LOTRO Gold. Do you want to have a try? You can get Lord Of The Rings Gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will buy LOTRO Gold to play game. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

3/25/2009 09:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home