Monday, October 03, 2005

Thirty Days

It seems like I've only been a drone in this collective for a few days, and here I am already planning a vacation. During the month of November I am liable to be less in evidence here as I take up the NaNoWriMo challenge and attempt to write a novel in a month. But just to make sure I really make a complete and utter fool of myself doing it I will be blogging the whole thing for your entertainment.

My novel in a month blogsite can be found here, but don't expect to see much action there until November 1st. After that I will be posting each day's writing as I go along. Any encouragement or support in this mad venture will be welcomed.

7 Comments:

Blogger T. said...

I'm looking forward to that! Sounds cool...

10/03/2005 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger Harvey Jerkwater said...

Burgas and I are also undertaking the NaNoWriMo challenge.

It's gonna be brutal.

WOOOOOO!!!

10/03/2005 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Marionette said...

You were the one that got me started on it, Harvey. :>

I'd heard of it before but your post got me thinking this time.

You should blog it too. Then we can race. And make snarky comments.

10/03/2005 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

That is a wonderful idea.

You three should all have a NaNoWriMo blog together!!

10/03/2005 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Oh, and good luck to each of our "Warriors Three" on the challenge...hehe.

10/03/2005 03:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome. I'll take this opportunity to commit to actually finishing my book this month, which doesn't really count as a novel, but needs to be done already anyway.

10/04/2005 01:43:00 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

oakley sunglasses wholesale
ecco shoes uk
air jordan 8
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet online
nike huarache
armani outlet
nike outlet
jordan 4
ralph lauren outlet

10/09/2017 09:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home