Thursday, September 01, 2005

Chats Should Be Good - James Lucas Jones

Tuesday night, I am moderating a chat with James Lucas Jones, editor-in-chief of Oni Press, in the Comic Book Resources chat room.

It will be on Tuesday, September 6th, at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST.

You have to register to chat, but if you are not already, it is no big deal, as it is free. Click here to register.

Once you have registered, just click on "Comic Chat," and enter the room marked "James Lucas Jones Chat."

Hope to see some of you folks there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Reed said...

I wonder if I can bribe him to hire me...

9/01/2005 09:06:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Make sure that you do so with small, unmarked bills.

9/01/2005 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Well, if you missed out, it was quite a fun chat.

I'll try to get a transcript up soon.

9/06/2005 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home