Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wee-haw! New cat on the premises!

Howdy do. My name's Harvey Jerkwater. Seeing as how the fine folks at Comics Should Be Good recently lost one of their writers, I figured I'd volunteer my services.

My first review, of Smoke #1 is below. A review of Kyle Baker's Nat Turner #1 should be a'comin' shortly.

Should you be so interested, my regular blog is Filing Cabinet of the Damned, a veritable festival of bizarre opinions, essays, and whatnot. My idea is to supply Comics Should Be Good with reviews, while the longer or stranger stuff will go in Filing Cabinet.

My thanks to the guys here at CSBG for a shot. Hopefully I won't get canned for at least two weeks.

--Harv

Read More

3 Comments:

Blogger Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

Another blogger I like joins CSBG? This place is slowly becoming a daily read. Kudos!

7/13/2005 01:04:00 AM  
Blogger Harvey Jerkwater said...

It isn't. I just like the sound of it.

My real name would cause confusion around here, since it's Brad Reed. There's already a Brad on board, and Bill Reed is a regular poster.

For extra weirdness, "Bill Reed" is also my father's name. Every time I see a "Bill Reed" post on a comic board, I do a Three Stooges style double-take.

7/13/2005 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Bill Reed said...

*rasp*

I *am* your father.

Heh. There's quite a few Bill Reeds in my family as it is, and I also grew up across the street from a totally unrelated family of Bill Reeds.

I am no stranger to the curse of the Bill.

7/13/2005 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home