Sunday, June 19, 2005

Serendipity

Hey, as I was cruising the Internet this morning, I came across Gotham Lounge, where Dave is giving away comics. Tops on his list? The entire run of Automatic Kafka (all nine issues!). If you happened to read my column on why you should own these comics and thought, "I'll have to track those down!" (those of you who didn't think "Greg has totally lost it, because those comics suck!"), here's your chance! Go check it out. He has lots of other cool stuff too. That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Farkas said...

Thanks for the good link. I posted this there, but since you were kind enough to share the word please enjoy too!

Giving away free comics...I like you. In the same spirit please download the full 216 page e-book of my first graphic novel, "Nothing Left to Lose" at the link below:

http://www.refreshingcontent.com/proveit

(Please ignore the ugly design, this link wasn't updated with the rest of the site...)

6/19/2005 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home