Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Will Alex's Head Explode?

In today's Lying In The Gutters, Rich Johnston had this to say:

On this Sunday's Fanboy Radio show with Geoff Johns, he stated that he's writing "Green Lantern: Secret Files" for April with Darwin [sic] Cooke.
"It's totally going to help bridge the gap, I guess, between 'New Frontier' and the modern day DCU Green Lantern book. If you're a fan of Hal Jordan from 'New Frontier' I think you'll be a fan of this book.

Will Joe and Alex make it through reading that comic alive?!?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Rice said...

DOES NOT COMPUTE

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

I HATE LIFE

1/18/2005 07:07:00 AM  
Blogger Alex! said...

I hate my life.

I like the way he says that the New Frontier GL is somehow a different one the one he's writing...

What the hell does that mean?

Gahhhh!

1/18/2005 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home