Sunday, February 12, 2006

House of W - More Fun Than A Barrell Full of Alternate Realities

My pal Sean Whitmore just recently came out with his latest superhero parody (using action figures), House of W. Not my favorite of Sean's pieces, but still quite humorous. Worth a look see! Here's the link.

I thought that this bit, in particular, was excellent.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click here to see my favorite bit from House of W

7 comments:

  1. My personal favorite bit is Hawkeye as the Spectre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that made me laugh. Ranks right up there with the X-Men: Death Becomes Her Flash animated short. Seriously, I was chuckling like a lunatic at my computer, alarming my fiancee greatly. (But that is somewhat the norm around here.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off-topic, but how excited are we here at one of blogdom's most Morrison-positive sites that The God Of All Comics is going to be writing Batman? Morrison skeptic though I am, I am quite happy indeed. Between him and Dini, the core Batbooks will be more readable than they've been since the glory days of Moench and Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Mr. Lungfish, linking to something I wrote. How nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany
    is committed to 'responsibly-mined' minerals and metals. Known as the company would Tiffany earrings
    environmental efforts threaten its brand equity? Hoch led his students through an exercise designed to discuss the risks that silver earrings
    faced in pursuing one of two scenarios. Potentially damages brand equity, leaving Tiffany necklaces
    open to attack by an NGO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://tiffanyuk12332199.tumblr.com/
    http://designerring111.vox.com/
    http://tiffanyco01.wordpress.com/
    http://tiffanyco1.blog.com/
    http://cotiffanyuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete