Sunday, April 09, 2006

Snark Free "Name That Iron Man Artist!" Game!!

As you folks probably know by now, when I fall behind on Snark Free Waters, I often catch up by having one big explosion of posts at once. This time, the catchup is a neat game called "Name That Iron Man Artist!" Between Steve Ditko (who did some Tales of Suspense issues following Kirby, the original artist on Iron Man) and the first post-David Michelinie issue (of his first run) (Iron Man #158, drawn by Paul Smith), there have been twenty pencillers on Iron Man, most of whom just did an issue or two. I put them in random order, then posted one panel featuring Iron Man from each artist. The goal of the game? Name the artist who drew each Iron Man panel!! The links to the panels follow...

Day One!

Day Two!

Day Three!

Day Four!

Day Five!

Day Six!

Day Seven!

Day Eight!

Day Nine!

Day Ten!

Day Eleven!

Day Twelve!

Day Thirteen!

Day Fourteen!

Day Fifteen!

Day Sixteen!

Day Seventeen!

Day Eighteen!

Final Day (Two Artists This Day!

Take a look, and guess away!

Read More

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Callahan said...

I made a bunch of guesses, but I really have no clue on most of them. I thought I was geeky enough to handle the challenge. I failed.

4/09/2006 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home