Friday, November 04, 2005

Chats Should Be Good - Will Pfeifer

I know some other folks differ on this point, but I think that idea behind creating "Sub Diego" in the Aquaman title was one of the better "changes" in a superhero title in recent memory. It changed the status quo in a really (in my opinion) novel way. That is why I am pleased to note that the creator of the idea, Will Pfeifer, is having a chat at Comic Book Resources this Monday, November 7th, at 5pm PST/8pm PST.

Pfeifer is currently scripting the enjoyable enough Blood of the Demon, and doing a fine job on Catwoman, where he is paired up with the awesome Pete Woods on art. Pfeifer also wrote the really fun Vertigo mini-series a few years back, with Jill Thompson on art.

If you are already a member of CBR, then you just have to hit "Comic Chat," and then hit "vBChat Room Change" and choose to join the room marked "Will Pfeifer Chat."

If you are NOT already a member of CBR, you just have have to register, which is no big deal, as it's free. Just click here to register.

Hope to see you all there.

Read More

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Reed said...

I think that idea behind creating "Sub Diego" in the Aquaman title was one of the better "changes" in a superhero title in recent memory.

...

I don't know who you are anymore...

11/04/2005 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Dude! I threw you a bone right before that, because I know you hated the idea!

You are "some other folks"!

11/04/2005 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home