Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WE SURRENDER

If you are at all smart or good-looking, you may have noticed that the fellows of Listen to Us, We're Right recently declared war (WAR!) against our meager little blog.

It’s no secret that ‘Comics Should Be Good’ has suffered quite a bit since I quit actively posting. I do feel shame in this. When Cronin tried to fill the gap I left by hiring two homosexuals, an age-ed person, and a monkey, I knew he was doing what he felt was right and I harbored no ill will towards him.

But it was obvious that things would never be the same.

And they haven't, let's face it. My worthless commentary, non-reviews, and bad pee jokes were one of the bright spots here back in the day. Those two short posts I wrote were surely the equivalent of dozens, maybe hundreds, of posts from this "Greg" character. Does anybody even know what he writes about? I'm not sure he really speaks English.

So, yes, this blog has possibly been the worst blog in all the blog-ovoid the past several months.

In light of this, I feel like we have no choice but to offer our unconditional surrender to Listen to Us, We're Right. We would only be overwhelmed by their superior nature, possibly costing lives...maybe even that of Pol Rua. Hmmmm, on second thought, maybe we shoul--No, we definitely surrender to them. Listen to Us, We're Right is just a plum better blog than ours. Better than this one, I mean. Comics Should Be Good. The blog that I'm on right now.

In wholly unrelated news, I will be moving my non-posting self over to a site called Listen to Us, We're Right. I have a few ideas I may write up if I feel like it, or I may just sit quietly and wait for the day to come where I quit over there, too. You just never can tell with me, can you?

Hoo, boy, I bet those of you that faintly recognize my name will sure be sorry to see me go! But, remember, you can still not-read many/any words written by me at Listen to Us, We're Right. All the best to my old blogmates here, and also "Greg," who I hope finally beats that language barrier one day.

Read More

11 Comments:

Blogger Bill Reed said...

They've taken you as a prisoner of war, eh?

Just watch out for the bamboo-under-the-fingernails bit.

7/06/2005 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Good luck, Paul.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with over there.

And yes, watch out for the bamboo-under-the-fingenails bit!

7/06/2005 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger obsolete said...

YEAH SURE BRIAN TOO BAD YOU SURRENDERED SO BAD

WHAT A BAD WAR FIGHTER YOU TURNED OUT TO BE

7/06/2005 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Now I WANT you to get the bamboo-under-the-fingernails bit!

See?

That's war-like, right?

7/06/2005 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Bill Reed said...

Yeah.

And I'm a biter.

7/06/2005 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Scheisse! Ach du lieber, Ich bin ein Berliner. Chinga tu madre, puto! Pathice, cinaede, moecha putida!

I'm just wondering which one I am - one of the two homosexuals, the age-ed person, or the monkey. I want to be all three!

Too bad about Paul. He and I were just starting to get along.

English? What the fuck is English?

7/06/2005 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger obsolete said...

"I'm just wondering which one I am - one of the two homosexuals, the age-ed person, or the monkey. I want to be all three!"

When I wrote that, gramps, I'd forgotten about the two most recent additions, Brad Curran and Christopher Burton. But I'm glad I forgot them, because I don't know what labels I would have used.

7/06/2005 05:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Rice said...

WE ARE STRONG AND SWIFT AND ALSO SOMEWHAT NOT AWFUL-SMELLING!

7/06/2005 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Paul?

7/06/2005 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Paul?

Paul is the two homosexuals AND the monkey.

7/06/2005 11:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I just got here. I don't know who's who. Do we have any robots? Or pirates? That would rock.

7/07/2005 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home