Friday, May 13, 2005

He Also Pimps Good Quotes, Too.

James Sime, comics' foremost pimp, wrote something I enjoyed very much in a Fanboy Rampage comments thread, in response to someone asking what doesn't excite him:

Honestly? A lot of things. But just like with comics, you won't hear me talking about lack-luster restaurants or shitty suits because I just stop eating at or buying those things that don't make me happy. Others are welcome to be satisfied with the half-assed things in life, but that's just not for me.

I feel the same way. At least in the sense that I can't be bothered to talk about things I don't enjoy at much length. Which is part of why I make such a crappy critic. The latest thing to make Mr. Sime excited is a five page preview of the AiT/Planet Lar published graphic novel Seal Team Seven by Zack Sherman and Roberto de la Torre. So check it out, and see if it excites you enough to talk about it. The amount of explosions within the five pages should help in that regard. Unless your some kind of bigotted explosionaphobe.

1 Comments:

Blogger cheng said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more ro zeny. Do you want to have a try? Come on and ragnarok zeny can make you happy.You can change a lot iro zeny for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the same time. Playing online games can make much cheap zeny. And you can use the ragnarok online zeny do what you want to do in the online game. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

3/25/2009 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home